Desert Willow Conference Center
4340 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85040
What is Job Order Contracting (JOC)?
JOC is an efficient way of getting numerous, commonly encountered renovation, repair , remodeling and smaller construction projects done easily and quickly under a single contract. With an emphasis on a collaborative process embracing partnering and teamwork between owners and contractors, JOC provides the methodology to execute a wide variety of indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity, fixed price, multiple simultaneous orders for renovation, rehabilitation and repair work for large facilities and infrastructures.
Topics to include
- History of JOC
- Legal/Operational Considerations
- JOC Process
- RFQ/RFP Roadmap
- Unit Price Book Overview
- Case Studies
Speakers to include:
- Gary Aller, Director, ACE
- Charlie Bowers, LEED AP, Centennial Contractors Enterprises, Inc.
- Mark Powell, LEED AP, Kosten-Technik International LLC
- Hank Traeger, Author APDM Legislation